On request.. (God Jul)


Click twice to save the image, to get the correct image size.


I have got such a sweet question regarding my previous blog post  :)
A woman from the USA with Swedish parents 
wanted my previous free image 'A Very Merry Christmas' 
with the greeting Merry Christmas in Swedish (God Jul). 
And what else can I do? Swedish.. as I am..  ;)


With this I send a greeting to all Swedes 
who live out there in the big world, too, God Jul!! 
..and it became even a couple of greetings on some more languages, this time.

2 comments:

Kat's Purrfect Boutique said...

Tak! Thanks so much for creating some images with God Jul. Too late for this year, but I'll use them next year. In the meantime I'll post them on my blog.

Linnea said...

Thank you Katharine
and I wish you a happy new year!!